ARTISAN W40 Series
Non Thermally Broken
The W40 range is an evolution of the famous W20 range developed in 1964. Produced for the first time in 1995 it consists of 17 hot rolled profiles and follows the unmistakable classic design of its predecessor. The strong point of this “younger” series is the increased profile depth, which allows accommodating double-glazing up to a thickness of 27mm. The W40 suite proposed by OTTOSTUMM is not only used in the field of restoration, but it’s also highly acclaimed in contemporary architecture for its elegant and compact sightlines, ensuring safety and comfort thanks to its excellent thermal and acoustic performance. Despite the depth of this system is only of 42 respectively 47 mm, technically it is considered a “heavy duty” range, which allows making tall and expansive windows.
Any kind of inward or outward openings: side-hung, double-vent (French style), bottom-hung, top-hung or projected top-hung, horizontally and vertically pivoted windows, as well as large sliding and folding doors.
- Solid hot rolled steel profiles
- Classic “Stepped leg” design
- Material thickness up to 5 mm
- Self-adhesive non-shrinking gaskets
- Accommodates low emissivity double-glazing up to 27 mm
- Choice of different glazing beads
- Compatible with tilt and turn fittings
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards